For Apple iPhone 5 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame Replacement - Black - Grade S+
Size: 4.0 inches
Material: LED-backlit IPS TFT
Resolution: 1136x640 Pixels
Color of screen: 16M
Technique Principle: Capacitive, Touch Screen
Type of connector: Clip
Features:• The iPhone 5 is upgraded with 4-inch display which can offer 44% better color saturation compared to the old Retina display.
• Apple’s new iPhone 5 works on 4G LTE networks all over the world. iPhone 5 battery lasts longer than the battery in the iPhone 4S.
• IPhone 5 adopts A6 processor, which offers twice the performance of the A5 chip, and iOS 6, which brings tons of new features to Apple’s mobile platform.
• This iPhone 5 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame is composed of LCD Screen, Digitizer Touch Panel and Frame.
• Compared with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 screen has a larger display that adopts the material of Corning Gorilla Glass.
• The iPhone 5 LCD and Digitizer Touch Panel Assembly is one of the most important component parts of the iPhone 5, and also the best replacement part of your scratched, cracked and damaged screen.
ETS Advantages:• IPhone 5 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly is available with insufficient supply of source in the current market. However, ETrade Supply provides sufficient OEM Brand New iPhone 5 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame.
• ETrade Supply has established the ISO9001 certificated QC procedure. We conduct strict cosmetic inspection and functionality tests for each iPhone 5 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly before package and transportation.
• Besides, we also invent our own super-protective packaging method to give the maximum protection to all replacement parts for iPhone 5.
• ETrade Supply also supplies other cell phone parts, such as iPhone 5 LCD Backlight, Rear Housing, Glass Lens, etc.
Apple iPhone 5 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly upper part
Apple iPhone 5 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly bottom part
Purchasing & Installation Notes
Please handle the flex cable ribbon on the back of iPhone 5 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly carefully during installing iPhone 5 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly. Besides, great attention should be paid to buckle the LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly onto the motherboard since the flex cable ribbon is fragile, which will break off and influence the performance of LCD Screen and Digitizer Touch Panel because of mishandling. Please be kindly noted that ETrade Supply cannot be responsible for any possible damage caused by personal factors. In addition, any corrosive material should be kept away from this iPhone 5 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame, and please keep them in a dark and dry environment and do not pile them up.
(27)3.2 StarsReviewed by Forb** Batteri** &am** Electroni** -Trav** Peac**Rating
Excellent quality, no issues at all. Thanks LisaReviewed by Simo** Molel**Rating
Great quality, perfect packaging and fast shipping
I recommend this product
[ ETS Answer ] Thanks for your kind feedback and supporting!Reviewed by Jerm** Siemeri**Rating
excellentReviewed by Hernan** Be**Rating
Great quality and fast shipping. I'm impressed and will definitly buy again from you!Reviewed by Vict** Gu**Rating
Great quality overall and fast shipping.Reviewed by Vict** Gu**Rating
Great quality overall and fast shipping.Reviewed by Pett** Garic**Rating
Perfect packaged, touch screen and lcd disply perfect. I was recommended by my friend who bought from here before.Reviewed by Se** McInto**Rating
Ok, let's start with the best part about E-Trade, you have the the best service and the best delivery yet, BUT, this is the second iPhone 5 LCD+Digitizer that I've ordered from you, the first seemed like it was the best quality you could find anywhere. It had the home button and rear facing camera already with the screen. The second screen I bought, was exactly the opposite, it did NOT come with the home button, did NOT come with rear facing camera, AND the screen has scratch marks as if someone dragged it across the floor before applying the protective plastic film. With that being said, this time I ordered the S+ grade LCD, the first time I ordered the A+ grade, is there a difference? From what I read about the explanation between the two, I wouldn't think there would be any difference, especially due to the fact that this one cost me more in price. I hope this is useful. I will continue to order parts from you, but if I get any more defects like this i will seriously consider taking my business elsewhere.
[ ETS Answer ] Hi Sean,
First, we feel so sorry to about the problem product you received :(
Each piece has been inspected and ensured the quality before shipping it out,
in this case, could you please open a RMA on our website? That our colleague will follow up your question until solve it.
Anything we can do for your, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day!Reviewed by Elizerber**Rating
The delivery is faster than my other suppliers. It can saved me a buch of time. I bought 5 at first time, each piece with good quality.Reviewed by Liber** Shi**Rating
Best quality by far, I only trust these parts
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended