- Compatible With: G3 AT&T D850,Europe Version D855,Sprint LS990,G3 D851 (T-Mobile)
For LG G3 D850 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly Replacement - White - With Logo - Grade S+
This item includes the following parts:
2.Digitizer Touch Screen
Notice： Please test the functionality of this item before installation
Screen Size: 5.5 inches
Display Type: True HD-IPS + LCD Capacitive Touch Screen, 16M colors
Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, 534 ppi pixel density
Protective Material: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Version: For AT&T
Compatible With: D850,D855,LS990,D851
• This LG G3 D850 LCD Assembly includes the LCD, digitizer touch screen and front glass already attached.
• This LG G3 D850 LCD Screen Assembly is the AT&T version and has NO AT&T logo.
• This LCD Assembly for LG G3 D850 is 100% OEM manufactured and assembled.
How to Install / Tips:
• These parts are hermetically attached, special tooling is required for assembly or disassembly.
• The flex cable is very sensitive and is easily damaged. Handle carefully.
• Be sure to choose the right color and version before placing an order.
• Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
• The installation of any new part should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
1. Undo the 13 screws. (Notice: there’re 2 screws on the area of camera lens and power button.)
2. Take out the loud speaker assembly.
3. Take out the rear housing.
4. Pry up the front facing camera connector.
5. Pry up the rear facing camera connector.
6. Pry up the LCD screen and digitizer connectors.
7. Take out the motherboard.
8. Take out the front facing camera. (Notice: be careful not to break the flex ribbon.)
9. Take out the back facing camera. (Notice: be careful not to destroy the flex ribbon.)
10. Take out the ear speaker.
11. Take out the earphone jack. (Notice: the earphone jack is cohered to the front housing, be careful!)
12.Heat the screen edge with a heat-gun.
13.Pry up the front assembly with a knife.
14. Replace the LCD screen and digitizer assembly.
(3)5 StarsReviewed by Je** L**Rating
the item is very good, touch screen doesn't have any flaw,i will buy again.Reviewed by Ad**Rating
The screen is excellent quality. I fixed my son's phone with it and I was very impressed with the the lcd quality. The lcd has no imperfections or dead pixels. The backlight was very bright and looked oem quality. I highly recommend this screen to someone looking to save a few bucks on a screen replacement.Reviewed by Alexandr** Orella**Rating
Screen came in looking flawless, phone works without any problems after swapping.
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended