- Compatible With: Apple iPhone 6S Plus
For Apple iPhone 6S Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame Replacement - Black - Grade S
This item includes the following parts:
1. LCD Screen;
2. Digitizer Touch Screen;
3. Front Frame;
4. Ear Speaker Mesh Cover;
5. 3D Touch Panel.
Notes: please test the functionality of this item before installation.
Screen Size: 5.5 inches
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 401 ppi pixel density
Material: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Protective Material: Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
Compatibility: Apple iPhone 6S Plus
● This iPhone 6S Plus LCD assembly includes the parts as mentioned above.
● This iPhone 6S Plus LCD and digitizer assembly is a brand new but not original replacement. We can also supply the brand new original iPhone 6S Plus LCD and digitizer screen replacement.
● The iPhone 6S Plus LCD assembly is available in black and white, this is the black one.
● This screen replacement is compatible with iPhone 6S Plus only. Please do not confuse it with the iPhone 6 Plus LCD and digitizer assembly.
How to Install / Tips:
● Special repairing tools are required for assembling or disassembling, as the Apple iPhone 6S Plus LCD display and digitizer are hermetically attached.
● Handle the vulnerable and fragile flex cable ribbon carefully.
● Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
● The installation of any new part should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
1. Power off your iPhone 6S Plus.
2. Undo the 2 charging port screws, then apply heat around the edges of the screen to soften the adhesive underneath.
3. Use the suction cup tool to lift up a small gap in between, then insert a case opening tool.
4. Slide the case opening tool around the edges of the screen to slowly open the screen. Do not raise the screen up over 90° as it will damage the flex ribbons.
5. Undo the 5 screws to release the metal bracket covering the flex ribbon connectors.
6. Disconnect the 3 connectors of screen flex ribbon, front facing camera flex ribbon and 3D touch flex ribbon to release the iPhone 6S Plus LCD and digitizer assembly.
7. Undo the 2 screws holding the home button bracket then remove it.
8. Disconnect the flex ribbon connector then apply some heat on the home button to soften the adhesive and remove it to release the home button.
9. Undo the 3 screws holding the front speaker metal bracket, then remove it to release the ear speaker underneath.
10. Heat up the front facing camera flex with proximity sensor flex and remove it.
11. Undo the 8 screws to release the metal plate.
(2)3.3 StarsReviewed by Arct** Te** Solutio** -Ca** Ma**Rating
great productReviewed by Simo** Molel**Rating
The best quality, excellent packaging and fast shipping
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended