- Compatible With: Apple iPhone 6S
For Apple iPhone 6S LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame Replacement - Black - Grade S+
This item includes:
1. LCD screen and digitizer assembly with front glass
2. Front Frame
3. Ear speaker mesh cover
4. 3D touch panel
Notice: Please test the functionality of the item before installation!
Screen Size: 4.7 inches
Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels, 326 ppi pixel density
Material: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Protective Material: Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
Compatibility: iPhone 6S
• The iPhone 6S LCD screen and digitizer assembly with frame does not come with all small parts includes: front facing camera, ear speaker, metal bracket, home button assembly.But we also supply Apple iPhone 6S LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame and Home Button.
• If installed properly, the iPhone 6S LCD screen and digitizer assembly with frame won’t affect the function of the finger print scanner.
• This item does contain the 3D touch panel, which you don’t need to disassemble the original one from the screen assembly.
• This item is only compatible with iPhone 6S screen assembly only, please do not confuse it with other version.
• The iPhone 6S LCD screen and digitizer assembly is available in black and white, and this is the black one.
How to install/Tips:
1. Power off the iPhone 6S and remove the SIM card tray with en eject pin tool.
2. Undo the 2 charging port screws with a Pentalobe screwdriver.
3. Pop up the LCD assembly by lifting up a gap with a suction cup tool and insert the case opening tool in between, running around the edges to release the LCD assembly.
4. Undo the 4 screws to release the metal protection cover and then gently lift up the flex ribbon connectors to release the whole iPhone 6S LCD assembly. Be careful, there's adhesive underneath.
5. Undo the 3 screws to release the metal bracket covering the earpiece.
6. Remove the earpiece and front camera with sensor.
7. Undo the 8 screws and pry up the adhesives to release the metal LCD back plate.
8. Undo the 2 screws, then pry up the metal bracket, the home button flex connector and adhesive to release the home button assembly.
Now replace the broken iPhone 6S screen with a new one in reverse order.
(12)3.2 StarsReviewed by Ad** So**Rating
PerfectReviewed by Antoni** Indelica**Rating
topReviewed by Forb** Batteri** &am** Electroni** -Trav** Peac**Rating
Excellent quality, no issues at all. Thanks LisaReviewed by Simo** Molel**Rating
Great quality, perfect packaging and fast shipping
I recommend this product
[ ETS Answer ] Thanks for your kind feedback and supporting!Reviewed by Andr** Bro**Rating
As expected quality and always fast shipping (from the US). Thanks ETS.
[ ETS Answer ] Always fast shipping and no bad surprises yet. Can't beat this quality.Reviewed by Ma** Su** Petters**Rating
This is a quality display! I have not noticed any difference between this and the original, not in terms of color, image quality or touch.Reviewed by Ma** Su** Petters**Rating
Dette er en kvalitets skjerm! Jeg har ikke merket noen forskjell på denne og den orginale, ikke i form av farge, bilde kvalitet eller touch.Reviewed by Micha** Ri**Rating
Great part - as advertised.Reviewed by Vict** Gu**Rating
Awesome job guys.Reviewed by Dev** G.Rating
Works just fine. Easy to change out the broken screen, but an instructional video would have been helpful.?
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended