- Compatible With: GT-I9300, GT-I9305, SGH-I747, SCH-I535, SPH-L710, SCH-R530, SGH-T999
Replacement Part for Samsung Galaxy S III (S3) GT-I9300 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly - Sapphire - A Grade
Screen Size: 4.8 inches
Display Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels, 306 ppi pixel density
Connector Type: Clip
Material: Corning Gorilla Glass 2
• This replacement screen for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 is 100% OEM, brand new.
• This replacement screen is made of the scratch resistant glass which fits the Samsung Galaxy S3 series: International GT-I9300, U.S. Cellular SCH-R530, Sprint SPH-L710, Verizon SCH-I535, T-Mobile SGH-T999, and LTE GT-i9305.
• The Galaxy S3 I9300 lcd screen assembly is available in red, sapphire, black, brown, gray or white. This item is sapphire, please choose the correct color before purchasing.
• It should be noted that on the flex ribbon there is a connecting port used to connect the navigator flex ribbon. When testing the LCD assembly, this port should not be neglected.
the top part for Samsung Galaxy s3 lcd and digitizer assembly front side
the bottom part for Samsung Galaxy s3 lcd and digitizer assembly back side
How to Install / Tips:
• These parts are hermetically attached, special tooling is required for assembly or disassembly.
• The flex cable is very sensitive and is easily damaged. Handle carefully.
• Be sure to choose the right color and version before placing an order.
• The installation of Samsung Galaxy S 3 replacement parts should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
(7)5 StarsReviewed by Christoph**Rating
read good comments of you, and recommended by friends. This is just the one I want.Reviewed by Rafa**Rating
goodReviewed by Rafa**Rating
goodReviewed by Willi**Rating
Todo perfecto. ForocochesReviewed by J**Rating
Thanks for the article! Great Value)Reviewed by Moom**Rating
Very fast and reliableReviewed by Mart**Rating
Same as the Galaxy SII i9100 assembly; very easy replacement... too bad its so expensive.