- Compatible With: Apple iPhone 6S
For Apple iPhone 6S LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame Replacement – White - Grade A
This item includes the following parts:
1. LCD screen;
2. Digitizer Touch Screen;
3. Front Frame;
4. Ear speaker mesh cover;
5. 3D touch panel.
Screen Size: 4.7 inches
Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels, 326 ppi pixel density
Material: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Protective Material: Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
Compatibility: iPhone 6S
● This iPhone 6S LCD screen and digitizer assembly replacement is not 100% original but brand new. But we also supply the 100% original iPhone 6S LCD screen and digitizer assembly with frame.
● This LCD screen assembly replacement comes with the front frame, ear speaker mesh cover and 3D touch panel.
● This Apple iPhone 6S LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame is available in white and black. This is the white one.
● This screen replacement is compatible with iPhone 6S only. Please do not confuse it with other version.
How to Install / Tips:
● Please choose the right color and the correct version before placing an order.
● Special repairing tools are required for assembling or disassembling the iPhone 6S.
● Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
● The installation of any new part should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
1. Power off the iPhone 6S and remove the SIM card tray with en eject pin tool.
2. Undo the 2 charging port screws with a Pentalobe screwdriver.
3. Pop up the LCD assembly by lifting up a gap with a suction cup tool and insert the case opening tool in between, running around the edges to release the LCD assembly.
4. Undo the 4 screws to release the metal protection cover and then gently lift up the flex ribbon connectors to release the whole iPhone 6S LCD assembly. Be careful, there's adhesive underneath.
5. Undo the 3 screws to release the metal bracket covering the earpiece.
6. Remove the earpiece and front camera with sensor.
7. Undo the 8 screws and pry up the adhesives to release the metal LCD back plate.
8. Undo the 2 screws, then pry up the metal bracket, the home button flex connector and adhesive to release the home button assembly.
Now replace the broken iPhone 6S screen with a new one in reverse order.
(3)5 StarsReviewed by Vince** Euras**Rating
[ ETS Answer ] Thank you for your feedback and supporting!Reviewed by Kristoff** Ei**Rating
Product is of very good quality. Shipped fast and very securely packaged. Great customer service.
[ ETS Answer ] Thank you for your feedback and supporting!Reviewed by Simo** Molel**Rating
Great quality, perfect packaging and fast shipping
I recommend this product
[ ETS Answer ] Thanks for your kind feedback and supporting!
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended