For Sony Xperia Z2 Battery Replacement - Grade S+
Battery Type: Non-removable Li-Ion Battery
Capacity: 3200 mAh, 3.8 V
Talk Time: Up to 19h
Standby Time: Up to 740h
Music Listening Time: Up to120 hours
Video Playback Time: Up to 10 hours
? The Sony Xperia Z2 Battery is non-removable and is not easily changed. You have to disassemble your phone to replace the battery.
? This Sony Xperia Z2 battery replacement will NOT be shipped with the disassembly tools.
How to Install/Tips:
? Keep the batteries out of direct heat.
? Please properly dispose of your broken or useless batteries by dropping them off at a household hazardous waste (HHW) facility
1. Heat up the edges of back cover with hair dryer.
2. Pry up the back cover with spudger tool.
3. The back cover and LCD Assembly are separated.
4. Undo the 6 screws to release the motherboard and loud speaker assembly.
5. Pry up the vibrating motor, then take out the loud speaker assembly. (Notice: be careful not to damage the underneath flex ribbon.)
6. Pry up the battery flex connector, then pry up the battery gently. (Notice: be careful not to break the battery.)
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended