- Compatible With: Samsung SM-G930V (Verizon), SM-G930A (AT&T), SM-G930T (T-Mobile), SM-G930P (Sprint), G930F, G930R4, G930W8
For Samsung Galaxy S7 G930/G930F/G930A/G930V/G930P/G930T/G930R4/G930W8 Wireless Charger Chip with Flex Cable Ribbon Replacement - Grade S+
● This Galaxy S7 wireless charging chip replacement is a brand new original replacement.
● This Galaxy S7 wireless charger chip with flex cable ribbon is compatible with Galaxy S7 G930, G930F, G930A, G930V, G930P, G930T, G930R4 and G930W8.
How to Install / Tips:
● Please choose the right part before placing an order.
● Be careful not to damage the flex ribbon during the replacement work.
● Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
● Special tooling is required for the repair or replacement work.
● The installation of any new parts should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
Tools Needed to Disassemble the Galaxy S7:
Heat Gun/Hot Plate Machine
Guitar Picks/Playing Cards
1. Power off the device and remove the Galaxy S7 SIM card tray.
Once you remove the SIM card tray, you'll find it's wearing a waterproof adhesive.
2. Remove the Galaxy S7 back cover.
Heat up along the sides of Galaxy S7 for 1~2 minutes, the back cover is glued to the rear housing with waterproof adhesive, which is pretty sticky. Pay your patience on this step and make sure the Galaxy S7 back cover adhesive is nicely warm and loosen.
Pop up the back cover a little bit with the help of a screen separator tool, carefuly insert the plastic tip into the back cover and and run it along the edges of Galaxy S7 back cover. The adhesive is easily cooled down, you'll need to heat it up back and forth before releasing the back cover. Likewise, be patient.
Now the Galaxy S7 back cover was pulled out from a large portion of strong adhesive as you can see from the below picture, also avoid to hurt the fingerprint sensor in the middle of rear housing while you're heating.
3. Release the Galaxy S7 rear housing set.
Undo the 12 long screws in the rear housing. These screws are in the same size, no worries to mix them up. Use a pair of tweezers to pick up the screws if they're still stuck in the holes.
Remove the Galaxy S7 wireless charging chip and antenna module, be careful not to damage this vulnerable part.
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended