- Compatible With: SM-G920, SM-G920A, SM-G920V, SM-G920P, SM-G920R4, SM-G920T, SM-G920F
For Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920/G920A/G920P/G920R4/G920T/G920F/G920V Glass Lens Replacement - Sapphire - Samsung Logo - Grade S+
Material: Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Compatibility: SM-G920, SM-G920A, SM-G920V, SM-G920P, SM-G920R4, SM-G920T, SM-G920F
• This is the Glass Lens Only. This Galaxy S6 SM-G920 Glass Lens is sold separately from the LCD and Digitizer Touch Screen.
• This S6 SM-G920 Glass Lens is branded with logo on the top, please note.
• This item is sapphire, please note.
• This Galaxy S6 SM-G920 Glass Lens replacement is a brand new and original replacement.
• This Glass Lens replacement for Galaxy S6 is compatible with SM-G920, SM-G920A, SM-G920V, SM-G920P, SM-G920R4, SM-G920T, SM-G920F.
How to Install / Tips:
• This Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920 Glass Lens is hermetically encapsulated, special tools and skills are required to change this part.
• Be sure to choose the right color and version before placing an order.
• Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
• The installation of any new part should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Teardown Tutorial Guide :
Step 1: Take Out The SIM Card Tray.
▪ Power off the Samsung Galaxy S6.
▪ Use an ejector pin or tweezers to take out the SIM Card Tray.
Step 2: Take Apart The Battery Door.
▪ Heat up the Samsung Galaxy S6's Battery Door.
▪ Pull the battery cover up with a screen suction cup tool. (The battery door is stuck to the middle plate with some really strong adhesive, take your time to remove it)
▪ Separate the battery door with a case opening tool.
Step 3: Release The Rear Housing.
▪ Undo the 13 screws in the rear housing.
▪ Heat up the LCD Assembly.
▪ Separate the rear housing from the LCD Assembly with the help of a suction cup tool and case opening tool.
(Notice: be careful not to damage the wireless charging chip attached to the battery.)
Step 4: Remove The Case Buttons.
▪ Remove the power button flex.
▪ Remove the volume button flex.
▪ Remove the Case Buttons. (Notice: the Galaxy S6 power button and volume buttons are compatible with each other.)
Step 5: Release The Wireless Charging Chip.
▪ Pry up the wireless charging coil's flex ribbons on both sides of rear housing. (Notice: be careful not to damage the flex ribbons.)
Step 6: Remove The Motherboard.
▪ Pry up the LCD assembly connector, front facing camera connector, battery connector, ear speaker connector and home button flex ribbon connector.
▪ Turn over the motherboard and pry up the connector.
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended