- Compatible With: SM-G925A, SM-G925V, SM-G925P, SM-G925R4, SM-G925T, SM-G925F, SM-G925I, SM-G925W8
For Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925V/G925P/G925R4/G925T/G925W8/G925I/G925F/G925A LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly Replacement - White - With Logo - Grade S+
Compatible With: SM-G925A, SM-G925V, SM-G925P, SM-G925R4, SM-G925T, SM-G925F, SM-G925I, SM-G925W8
This item includes the following parts:
1. LCD Screen;
2. Digitizer Touch Screen;
Please note that this item doesn't include the front housing and please test the functionality of this item before installation.
Screen Size: 5.1 inches
Display Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels (577 ppi pixel density)
Compatibility: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925A, SM-G925V, SM-G925P, SM-G925R4, SM-G925T, SM-G925F, SM-G925I, SM-G925W8
1. The edges and back side of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge screen replacement are fragile and vulnerable, DO NOT push any strength on them, please handle carefully.
2. The Touch IC located on the flex cable is the key element to control the function of the digitizer, so please don't push to much strength on it.
Follow the guide below to replace your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge screen.
1. Remove the battery door.
1.1. Heat up the Galaxy S6 Edge's back cover. (Notice: the battery door adhesive is extremely strong. Be Very Careful! Apply heat for no longer than 1 min.)
1.2. Insert poker cards into the edge to remove the adhesive and widen the gap. (You will also need a case opening tool.)
2. Remove the rear housing.
2.1. Take the SIM card tray out.
2.2. Undo the 13 screws in the rear housing.
2.3 Separate the rear housing from the LCD Assembly with the help of a suction cup tool and a case opening tool.
2.4 Remove the 3 side key flex ribbon cables. (Notice: the side keys are all interchangeable.)
2.5 Peel off the wireless charging coil. (Notice: the wireless charging coil is not compatible with Galaxy S6 one.)
3. Remove the motherboard.
3.1 Remove the front facing camera.
3.2 Pry up the 2 signal cables from the main board.
3.4 Remove the ear speaker assembly. (Notice: The ear speaker flex cable includes the ear speaker and proximity sensor, and it is folded in a special way. Pay attention to it for reassembly.)
3.5 Remove the microphone from the top of the logic board. (Notice: It’s different from the non-removable Galaxy S6 microphone.)
3.6 Remove the rear facing camera.
4. Remove the charging port assembly.
4.1 Undo the 2 screws near the earphone jack by the charging port. These screws are smaller than those in the rear housing. Then gently pry up the charging port assembly. (Notice: These 2 screws are smaller than others. Don't mix up them up during reassembly.)
5. Remove the battery.
5.1 Gently pry up the battery with a spudger tool. (Notice: Adhesive is applied to the front housing down the two sides of the battery’s length. You need to insert the spudger or other tool through the adhesive gently.)
5.2 Use a plastic spudger to prevent any damage to the device.
5.3 Use the heat gun to heat up the adhesive btween the front housing and screen assembly, then separate them with the help of sharp tools.
• This replacement screen for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925V is used for replacing the cracked, smashed, broken Samsung Galaxy S6 edge.
• Before replacing the Sasmung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925V, you need to remove the back cover, middle frame, battery, front frame, front facing camera and rear facing camera.
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended