- Compatible With: SM-G925A, SM-G925V, SM-G925P, SM-G925R4, SM-G925T, SM-G925F,SM-G925W8,SM-G925I
For Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925V/G925P/G925R4/G925T/G925W8/G925I/G925F/G925A Power Button Flex Cable Ribbon Replacement - Grade S+
● This is a power button flex cable for Galaxy S6 Edge. If the power button of your cellphone became unresponsive, it would be necessary for you to replace the power flex for your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
● This Samsung S6 Edge power flex is 100% original and brand new. All our products will go through strict test before shipped out.
● This power button flex is compatible with Samsung S6 Edge SM-G925A, SM-G925V, SM-G925P, SM-G925R4, SM-G925T, SM-G925F, please check your model before ordering.
How to Install/Tips:
● Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
● The replacement of this Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge power button flex part is really a difficult task. Please be very careful not to damage this item and your cellphone.
● The installation of this part should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Egde Teardown Tutorial Guide：
1. Remove the battery door.
1.1. Heat up the Galaxy S6 Edge's back cover.（Notice: the adhesive on the battery door is extremely strong. Be Very Careful! Apply heat for no longer than 1 min.)
1.2. Insert poker cards into the edge to remove the adhesive and widen the gap.（You will also need a case opening tool.）
2. Remove the rear housing.
2.1. Take the SIM card tray out.
2.2. Undo the 13 screws in the rear housing.
2.3. Separate the rear housing from the LCD Assembly with the help of a suction cup tool and a case opening tool.
2.4. Remove the 3 case button flex ribbon cables. (Notice: the case buttons are all interchangeable.)
2.5. Peel off the wireless charging coil. (Notice: the wireless charging coil is not compatible with S6.)
3. Remove the motherboard.
3.1 Remove the front facing camera.
3.2. Pry up the 2 antennas from the main board.
3.3. Disconnect the Galaxy S6 LCD screen and digitizer, battery, ear speaker, and home button flex cable connectors. Turn over the motherboard and disconnect the charging port flex cable connector.
3.4 Remove the ear speaker assembly.（Notice: The ear speaker flex cable includes the ear speaker and proximity sensor, and it is folded in a special way. Pay attention to it for reassembly.）
3.5 Remove the mic from the top of the logic board. (Notice: The Galaxy S6's mic is non-removable while the Galaxy S6 edge's mic is not.)
3.6 Remove the rear facing camera.
4. Remove the charging port assembly.
4.1. Undo the 2 screws near the earphone jack by the charging port. These screws are smaller than those in the rear housing. Then gently pry up the charging port assembly. (Notice: These 2 screws are smaller than others. Don't mix up them up during reassembly.)
5. Remove the battery.
5.1. Gently pry up the battery with a spudger tool. (Notice: Adhesive is applied to the front housing down the two sides of the battery’s length. You need to insert the spudger or other tool through the adhesive gently.)
5.2. Notice: We recommend using a plastic spudger to prevent damage to the device.
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended