- Compatible With: SM-G900, SM-G900A, SM-G900V, SM-G900P, SM-G900R4, SM-G900T, SM-G900F
For Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900/G900A/G900V/G900P/G900R4/G900T/G900F LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly Replacement - White - With Logo Only - Grade S+
This item includes the following parts:
1. Digitizer Touch Screen;
2. LCD Screen;
3. Stylus Sensor Film.
This item does NOT include Front Housing.
Please test the functionality of this item before installation.
Screen Size: 5.1 inches
Logo: With Logo
Display Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 432 ppi pixel density
Protective Material: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Compatibility: Samsung Galaxy S5 Series
• This product includes the LCD Screen and Digitizer Touch Screen but without the front housing.
• This Galaxy S5 SM-G900 LCD Assembly is available in black, blue, gold or white. And this one is in white.
• This Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900/G900A/G900V/G900P/G900R4/G900T/G900F LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly is original and brand new, and each product goes through strictly inspection before shipping out.
• This LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly Replacement is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S5 series, please do not confuse it with other version.
How to Install / Tips:
• Please choose the right part before placing an order.
• Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
• The flex cable is very sensitive and is easily damaged. Handle carefully.
• Special tooling is required for disassembling or reassembling the Samsung S5 LCD and Digitizer Touch Screen Assembly.
• The installation of any new part should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
Step 1: Power off the Galaxy S5.
Step 2: Peel the battery door off this GS5 with your thumb.
Note: The ease of removal design on Galaxy S5 battery case enables the DIY lifestyle for Galaxy S5 users. In hence, you can replace the Galaxy S5 back cover without any hassle if you suffer a broken one.
Step 3: Remove the Galaxy S5 battery.
Note: The GS5 battery is easy to remove and install. Please kindly note if you purchase a new Galaxy S5, you have to install the battery yourself after unboxing it.
Step 4: Remove the cover protecting the connector underneath it.
Step 5: Disconnect the Galaxy S5 home button connector.
Step 6: Use a hair dryer to heat up the Galaxy S5 screen.
Note: The GS5 display is fixed by strongly sticky adhesive tape, so a large amount of heat is needed to loose the glue. You should apply heat persistently to make the screen hot enough, then the screen is easier to pry it out. If you want to replace a new GS5 screen, you need a new set of S5 front housing adhesive too.
Step 7: Pry the screen out of the device by case opening tool and spudger.
Note: After the glue is loosen, you can wedge several case opening tools around the side between the screen and rear housing. And then pry the screen out of the device by spudger tool. Please make sure you pry the display from the top of the phone rather than the bottom, for there is a cable on the home button.
Step 8: Disconnect a cable connecting the LCD and digitizer on Galaxy S5
Note: The connector is at the top of the screen, so you need to gently pry the display and use a spudger to disconnect the cable controlling the GS5 LCD screen and digitizer touch screen.
Step 9: Pull the Samsung Galaxy S5 screen assembly away from the rear housing.
Note: When the connector is disconnected, you can pull the Galaxy S5 LCD screen assembly away from the rear housing.
Step 10: The Samsung Galaxy S5 LCD screen and digitizer touch screen assembly is disassembled.
Note: The disassembled Galaxy S5 LCD screen assembly carries the home button. You can remove the Galaxy S5 home button if the home button performs well and you only need to replace a new Galaxy S5 screen replacement part. But please remember to assemble the home button to the new GS5 screen replacement part you buy.
Step 11: Replace a new Galaxy S5 screen assembly replacement part
Note: Now the Galaxy S5 LCD screen is separated, and you can use a new Galaxy S5 LCD screen and touchscreen assembly to replace it and assemble the GS5 device in reverse. If the Galaxy S5 screen assembly comes without the home button, you have to remove the GS5 home button from the broken screen then assemble it on this new GS5 screen part.
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended