For Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Front Housing Replacement - White - Grade S+
The item includes:1. LCD Screen;
2. Digitizer Touch Screen;
3. Front Housing;
4. Ear Speaker Mesh Cover;
5. Home Button;
6. Navigator Flex Cable Ribbon;
7. Stylus Sensor Film;
8. Side key.
Notice: Please test the functionality of this item before installation.
Size: 5.7 inches
Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 386 ppi pixel density
Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Version: LTE Version
Compatibility: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005
• This Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 screen replacement is white, please note.
• This Samsung N9005 replacement is branded with logo on the top.
• This Galaxy Note 3 N9005 screen assembly is 100% OEM manufactured and assembled.
• This part is only compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 LTE Version.
• This Galaxy Note 3 N9005 digitizer replacement includes the front housing, please do not confuse it with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly.
How to Install / Tips:
• These parts are hermetically attached. Special tooling and skills are required for replacing this Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 LCD screen assembly.
• Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
• The installation of the Galaxy Note 3 N9005 LCD assembly should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
Step 1: Power off the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Step 4: Unscrew the 12 screws to remove rear housing
Use Phillips Screwdriver to undo these 12 screws securing the back housing and front housing.
Step 5: Take out the stylus/S pen
Use Spudger tool to slide around the housing frame to pry up the back housing. If you don’t have Spudger at hand, you can use a plastic tool or guitar pick instead.
Release these flex cable ribbons of front-facing camera, proximity sensor, headphone jack and LCD. Pop out the flex cables of home button and charging port at the bottom of the motherboard. Then Pop out the antenna connector.
Step 8: The Galaxy Note III motherboard is separated.
Easily remove the Note 3 back camera installed on the motherboard.
Note: If your note 3 back camera module is damaged, you can replace it at this step for repair.
Take off the antenna connector with case opening tool to remove USB module carefully. The USB board is stuck with adhesive. Pull it off carefully.
Note: You can replace the broken USB port at this step.
Step 11: Take out the earphone jack and earphone
Unscrew the screw securing the headphone jack and earphone. Then take it out.
Note: Note 3 users can replace the damaged headphone jack and speaker at this step.
Step 12: Release front camera and sensors
Peel off the metal shield of front housing to lift up the front camera and sensors.
The Vibrating motor is glued on the front housing and connected with power button, so pry it out gently with the Phillips screwdriver.
Step 14: Release the whole Galaxy Note 3 screen assembly
(4)5 StarsReviewed by S** Libera**Rating
everything okay. thanksReviewed by Dav** Sor** s.**Rating
Very good quality, perfect communication from seller. Thank you ETSReviewed by Dav** Sor** s.**Rating
Very good quality, perfect communication from seller. Thank you ETSReviewed by J** Galia**Rating
super fast i order late thursday and was here on monday and they said it was gonna be 5-7 days gonna be making alot more orders with these guys and maybe try there wholesale part
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended