For HTC Inspire 4G Digitizer Touch Screen without Adhesive Replacement - Grade S+
Size: 4.5 inches
Material: Corning Gorilla Glass
Type of Connector: Clip
Place of Origin: China
• This HTC Inspire 4G touch screen digitizer replacement is 100% original.
• The material of this digitizer uses high quality Corning Gorilla Glass.
• This product supports the function of multi-touch input.
• This screen replacement doesn’t include the LCD and adhesive.
• The logo “HTC” is printed on the bottom part of this product.
The Back Part of HTC Inspire 4G Touch Screen Digitizer
The Bottom Part of HTC Inspire 4G Touch Screen Digitizer
How to Install / Tips:
• Please protect the integrated circuit (IC) on the flex ribbon of the touch screen with the tape during installation.
• The flex ribbon is very fragile, so you should handle it as gently as possible to avoid breakage.
• The installation of any new part should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
Purchasing & Installation Notes
This is a video about how to take apart / tear down HTC Inspire 4G.
Get the tools ready before taking apart HTC Inspire 4G: Tweezers, Safe Open Pry Tool, Torx T5 Screwdriver, Small Phillips Screwdriver and Blade.
Step Two: Use Safe Open Pry Tool to remove the PCB cover, and use blade and Safe Open Pry Tool to open the flash cap. Then remove the screw and the rear housing.
Step Three: Remove 2 screws and the loud speaker, and use Small Phillips Screwdriver to remove the screw below, and then detach the coaxial cable and the vibrator.
Step Four: Disconnect the ear speaker flex cable ribbon and use Safe Open Pry Tool to open the connector. Then remove the motherboard and its flex cable ribbon, and Loosen 2 connectors and separate the motherboard flex cable ribbon.
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended