For HTC Desire S Digitizer Touch Screen without Adhesive Replacement - Grade S+
Size: 3.7 inches
Material: Corning Gorilla Glass
Connector Type: Clip
Supported Models: HTC Desire S
Country of Origin: China
• This product is the touch screen digitizer for the HTC Desire S. This part does not include the LCD screen.
• This HTC Desire S replacement digitizer screen comes without the adhesive.
• This 100% original HTC Desire S digitizer replacement is made of high quality scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass.
• This item is only compatible with the HTC Desire S, please check your model before placingan order.
The Back Part of HTC Desire S digitizer replacement
The Top Part of HTC Desire S digitizer replacement
The Bottom Part of HTC Desire S digitizer replacement
How to Install / Tips:
• This part is hermetically attached to the LCD screen, professional tooling is required for assembly.
• The installation of this HTC Desire S replacement digitizer screen should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
Purchasing & Installation Notes
This is a video about how to take apart / tear down HTC Inspire 4G.
Please get the tools ready before taking part HTC Desire S: Tweezers, Safe Open Pry Tool, Torx T5 Screwdriver, Small Phillips Screwdriver, Blade.
Step Two: Use Small Phillips Screwdriver to remove the screw and open the camera flash cover, and remove 2 screws and disconnect the antenna connector.
Step Three: Use Safe Open Pry Tool to disconnect the charging port connector and the charging port connector, then remove the rear housing and remove 2 screws.
Step Four: Remove the top cover and Use tweezers to tear off two adhesive tape, and then disconnect the two connectors and the side key. Then tear off the label and remove the motherboard, and use Safe Open Pry Tool to remove SIM Card and SD Card PCB Board.
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended