- Compatible With: North America D820
For LG Nexus 5 D820 LCD and Digitizer Assembly with Front Housing Replacement (No Small Parts, Black Mesh Cover) - Black - Without Any Logo - Grade A
Screen Size: 4.95 inches
Resolution: 1080 x 1920pixels, 445 ppi pixel density
Screen Type: True HD IPS+ capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Compatibility: LG Nexus 5
● This LG Nexus 5 Screen Replacement includes the LCD Display, Digitizer Touch Screen and Front Housing. It does NOT include any small components.
● This LG Nexus 5 LCD Assembly carries with BLACK ear speaker mesh cover, we can also supply the Nexus 5 LCD Assembly with WHITE mesh cover.
● This Nexus 5 screen replacement is compatible with D820 version only.
Notes: Difference between D820 and D821
The D820 version is designed for North America and will connect to 2G, 3G or LTE on AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint. While the D821 version is set up to work with the rest of the world.
How to Install / Tips:
● Please choose the right version before placing an order.
● Special repairing tools are required for replacing LG Nexus 5 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame.
● Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
● The installation of any LG Nexus 5 LCD Assembly with Frame should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
Step1: Power off the Nexus 5 and remove the SIM card tray.
Step 2: Use the plastic pry tool and case opening tool to remove the Nexus 5 battery door.
Step 3: Remove the Nexus 5 vibrating motor on the battery door with the tweezers.
Step 4: Unscrew six screws at the top of the phone to remove the Nexus 5 rear housing.
Step 5: Unscrew four screws holding the Nexus 5 loud speaker module in place.
Step 6: Use the plastic pry tool to remove the Nexus 5 loud speaker module.
Step 7: Lift the Nexus 5 battery after disconnect the battery connector.
Step 8: Disconnect the display flex, unplug the 4G antenna cable (white color) and 3G antenna cable (black color) on the Nexus 5.
Step 9: Gently lift the Nexus 5 charging port flex cable up and use the tweezers to remove the rest part of Nexus 5.
Step 10: To remove the Nexus 5 mainboard, you need to disconnect the rear-facing camera connector, front-facing camera connector and unplug the 3G/GSM and 4G antenna cable connectors.
Step 11: Remove the Nexus 5 mainboard gently.
Step 12: You can lift the metal shied underneath the Nexus 5 mainboard for fixing the mobile damaged. Then clear and dry it.
Step 13: Remove the 8MP rear-facing camera of Nexus 5 with the tweezers.
Step 14: Carefully remove the Nexus 5 1.3Mp front-facing camera after peeling off the rubber piece.
Step 15: Remove the Nexus 5 earphone jack with the pry tool.
Step 16: Remove the Nexus 5 ear speaker.
Step 17: Peel off the Nexus 5 power button and volume button with the tweezers.
Step 18: Remember to remove the rubber microphone gasket on Nexus 5 if the new screen replacement part you purchase does not include it.
Step 19: The phone gasket prevents dust from getting between the proximity sensor and the glass screen. If the new Nexus 5 screen replacement part comes without it, you have to remove it to use on your new screen.
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended