OEM HTC One M8 Rear Housing (Gray) - With Logo - With Words.
Version: Verizon Version, with logo and Words
Compatibility: HTC One M8 Only
• The OEM HTC One M8 rear housing includes the gray cover, power button and volume button.
• There are some words on the bottom of the cover, and we also offer the rear housing without words.
• This HTC One M8 Rear Housing is for Verizon Version, please do NOT confuse it with AT&T Version, HTC Version and Sprint Version.
How to install/Tips:
• Please ensure to choose the right color and version before placing your order.
• The installation of the HTC One M8 rear housing should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
Step 1: Power off the HTC One M8.
Step 3: Heat up both the Top and Bottom Cover on the HTC One M8 Front Housing for several minutes.
Step 4: Pry up the Top and Bottom Cover (Please pay special attention during this process).
Step 5: Undo 2 Screws with the help of T5 Screwdriver underneath the Top Cover
Step 6: Undo 4 Screws with Small Philip Screwdriver underneath the Bottom cover.
Step 7: Separate the M8 LCD Screen Assembly from Rear Housing.
Step 8: The HTC One M8 LCD Screen Assembly and Rear Housing are separated.
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended