- Compatible With: Apple iPhone 6S Plus
For Apple iPhone 6S Plus Charging Port Flex Cable Ribbon Replacement - White - Grade S+
Notice: Below color assortments are according to Apple official phones.
1. Light Gray charging port flex is used to match the Silver iPhone 6S Plus;
2. Dark Gray charging port flex is used to match the Space Gray iPhone 6S Plus;
3. White charging port flex is used to match the Rose Gold and Gold iPhone 6S Plus;
(i.e.: If your iPhone 6S Plus is Silver, the charging port flex replacement should be Light Gray.)
● The iPhone 6S Plus flex cable ribbon replacement includes the charging port with flex and earphone jack.
● This iPhone 6S Plus charging port flex replacement is white, which is used to match your gold and rose gold iPhone 6S Plus.
● The iPhone 6S Plus charger port replacement flex is also available in light gray and dark gray.
● This iPhone 6S Plus charging port flex cable ribbon is a brand new original replacement.
● This charging port flex is compatible with iPhone 6S Plus. Please do not confuse it with the iPhone 6S charging port flex cable ribbon.
How to Install / Tips:
● Please choose the right part before placing an order.
● Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
● Special tooling is required for the repair or replacement work.
● The installation of any new parts should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
1. Power off your iPhone 6S Plus.
2. Undo the 2 charging port screws, then apply heat around the edges of the screen to soften the adhesive underneath.
3. Use the suction cup tool to lift up a small gap in between, then insert a case opening tool.
4. Slide the case opening tool around the edges of the screen to slowly open the screen. Do not raise the screen up over 90° as it will damage the flex ribbons.
5. Undo the 5 screws to release the metal bracket covering the flex ribbon connectors.
6. Disconnect the 3 connectors of screen flex ribbon, front facing camera flex ribbon and 3D touch flex ribbon to release the iPhone 6S Plus LCD and digitizer assembly.
7. Remove the SIM card tray with the help of an eject pin tool.
8. Undo the 2 screws, remove the metal bracket and then pry up the 3 connectors underneath.
9. Undo the 3 screws (the 3rd screw is placed under a black tape), pry up the metal bracket, retaining bracket and flex ribbon connector to release the front facing camera.
10. Undo the 3 screws and remove the meta bracket, then peel off the black tape and undo the screw underneath. Pry up the flex ribbon connector and plastic bracket.
11. Undo the 2 screws to release the plastic bracket, then undo the other two screws.
12. Undo the screw, loose the signal cable so as to remove the motherboard.
13. Undo the 5 screws to release the two metal brackets. Then undo the other 4 screws (the last screw is in the rear housing), pry up the antenna cable connector to release the loudspeaker module.
14. Undo the 2 screws, pry up the flex ribbon connector to release the Tapic Engine vibrator.
15. Undo the 5 screws as shown below, heat up the black tape to soften the adhesive, then pry up to release the charging port flex assembly with earphone jack. Be extreme patient on this step.
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended