- Compatible With: Apple iPhone 6S
For Apple iPhone 6S LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame and Home Button Replacement - Black - Grade S
This item includes the following parts:
1. LCD Display with Metal Back Plate;
2. Digitizer Touch Screen with Glass Lens;
3. LCD Front Frame;
4. Ear Speaker with Metal Cover;
6. Home Button Extension Flex Ribbon;
7. Heatsink Sticker;
8. Home Button Assembly with Metal Retaining Bracket.
1. Please test the functionality of this item before installation.
2. The iPhone 6S Home Button replacement can support all the basic functions except for unlocking the iPhone with fingerprint.
Screen Size: 4.7 inches
Display Type: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive screen, 16M colors
Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels,326 ppi pixel density
Protective material: Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
Connector Type: Buckle
● This part includes the iPhone 6S LCD screen assembly, frame and home button. Please do not confuse this item with the Apple iPhone 6S LCD screen and digitizer assembly with frame.
● This iPhone 6S screen replacement is original and high quality.
● The iPhone 6S screen assembly with frame and home button is available in black, gold ,rose gold and silver. This is the Black one. Please choose the correct color before ordering.
● This display assembly replacement is only compatible with the Apple iPhone 5S. Please check your model before purchasing.
How to Install / Tips:
● Special repairing tools are required for assembling or disassembling the iPhone 6S.
● Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
● The installation of any new part should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
1. Power off the iPhone 6S and remove the SIM card tray with en eject pin tool.
2. Undo the 2 charging port screws with a Pentalobe screwdriver.
3. Pop up the LCD assembly by lifting up a gap with a suction cup tool and insert the case opening tool in between, running around the edges to release the LCD assembly.
4. Undo the 4 screws to release the metal protection cover and then gently lift up the flex ribbon connectors to release the whole iPhone 6S LCD assembly. Be careful, there's adhesive underneath.
5. Undo the 3 screws to release the metal bracket covering the earpiece.
6. Remove the earpiece and front camera with sensor.
6. Undo the 8 screws and pry up the adhesives to release the metal LCD back plate.
7. Undo the 2 screws, then pry up the metal bracket, the home button flex connector and adhesive to release the home button assembly.
Now replace the broken iPhone 6S screen with a new one in reverse order.
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended