- Compatible With: iPhone 6 Plus
For Apple iPhone 6 Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame Replacement - White - Grade S
This Apple iPhone 6 Plus LCD Assembly replacement contains:1. LCD Display;
2. Digitizer Touch Screen;
3. Front Frame;
Notes: Please test the functionality of this item before installation.
Screen Size: 5.5 inches
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 401 ppi pixel density
Display Type: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M
Protective Material: Shatter proof glass, oleophobic coating
Compatibility: Apple iPhone 6 Plus
● This iPhone 6 Plus Screen Replacement includes the LCD Screen with Frame, Ear Speaker Mesh Cover, Digitizer Touch Screen with Glass Lens already attached.
● This iPhone 6 Plus LCD Assembly replacement does NOT include the Home Button.
● The Apple iPhone 6 Plus screen replacement is available in black and white, this is the white one.
● This replacement screen is compatible with iPhone 6 Plus only, please do not confuse it with the iPhone 6 LCD assembly with frame.
● This iPhone 6 Plus LCD Touch Screen with Frame is 100% brand new original replacements assembled by non-original factories. Please do not confuse it with the 100% original and assembled Apple iPhone 6 Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame.
How to Install / Tips:
● Please choose the right part before placing an order.
● Special repairing tools are required for assembling or disassembling, as the Apple iPhone 6 Plus LCD and Digitizer Assembly is hermetically attached.
● Handle the vulnerable and fragile flex cable ribbon carefully.
● Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
● The installation of any new part should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
1. Power off the iPhone 6 Plus.
2. Undo the 2 charging port screws.
3. Separate the LCD assembly from rear housing assembly with suction cup tool and case opening tool. (Notice: be careful not to break the flex ribbons.)
4. Pry up the 5 screws that locking the metal cover above LCD assembly connectors, then take out the metal cover.
5. Pry up the 4 connectors.
6. The LCD assembly and rear housing assembly are separated.
7. Undo the 3 screws that locking the metal cover above home button, then take out the metal cover.
8. Pry up the home button flex ribbon connector and remove the home button.
9. Undo the 3 screws that locking the metal cover above ear speaker, take out the metal cover.
10. Take out the ear speaker and front facing camera.
11. Undo the 7 screws that locking the LCD metal plate.
12. Pry up the LCD back plate connector.
13. The LCD assembly and back plate are separated.
(4)2.9 StarsReviewed by Schürma** Pasc**Rating
goodReviewed by Micha** Kle**Rating
Part looks great as always. Never had an issue with them so far.Reviewed by Ma** Helf**Rating
High quality parts at great prices! Solid company that knows how to deliver great service!Reviewed by AWU** S** ISSI**Rating
Customer also bought
Mobile Accessories Recommended