OEM Sony Xperia S LT26i LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Front Housing
Condition: Original & Brand New
Compatibility: Sony Xperia S LT26i
Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
Size: 4.3 inches
Type of Display: LED-backlit LCD
Type of Screen: Capacitive Touch Screen
Product Features & ETS Advantages
1. Sony Xperia S LT26i is also known as Sony Ericsson Xperia Nozomi, Sony Ericsson Arc HD.
2. This OEM Sony Xperia S LT26i LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly replacement part is composed of LCD Display Screen, Digitizer Touch Panel, Front Housing and Side Keys.
3. The Sony Xperia S LT26i Screen adopts a Bravia technology, with its big size and high resolution, Xperia S is extremely vivid and bright whether you're looking at video, photos or surfing online.
1. Sony Xperia S LT26i LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly supplied by ETrade Supply is in high quality and low price.
2. ETrade Supply is the first enterprise to get the ISO9001 certificated QC of quality system in electronics parts service industry, which means that we’ll conduct strict visual inspection and functionality test for each Sony Xperia S LT26i LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Front Housing before package and transportation.
3. Besides, we invent our own super-protective packaging method to give the maximum protection to the Xperia S LCD Screen Assembly as well as other Sony Xperia S LT26i Replacement Parts.
Purchasing & Installation Notes
Please handle the flex cable carefully and align with the LCD Screen flex cable port during installing the Sony Xperia S LT26i LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Front Housing. Besides, great attention should be paid to put the LCD Screen onto the motherboard since the flex cable is fragile, which will break off and influence the LCD Display function because of mishandling. Be kindly noted that ETS cannot be responsible for any possible damage caused by personal factors. In addition, any corrosive material should be kept away from this Sony Xperia S LT26i LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Front Housing which shouldn’t be piled up together and should be stored in the dark and dry environment.
Shipping & Warranty
Customer also bought