- Compatible With: N7100, LTE N7105, SGH-i317, SCH-I605, SPH-L900, SCH-R950, SGH-T889
OEM Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 Battery
Material: Lithium battery
Country of Origin: China
Capacity: 3100 mAh
Product Features & ETS Advantages
The Back Part of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 battery
1. Is your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 battery life isn't on par with some other newer Android phones? Or is your Galaxy Note 2 N7100's battery draining too fast? If yes, why not use this OEM Galaxy Note 2 N7100 replacement battery?
The Battery Contacts Part of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 battery
2. This 100% original extended lithium battery is for Galaxy Note N7100, the capacity of this Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 extended battery is 3100 mAh, which is said to last about half day. For proper maintenance of a lithium-based battery, it’s important to keep the electrons in it moving occasionally.
3. If you use the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 moderately, the battery will last several days. But if you use it a lot, then the battery will die at a faster pace. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 battery can’t be taken out.
4. Be sure to go through at least one charge cycle per month (charging the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 battery to 100% and then completely running it down). You should use your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 extended battery regularly.
1. ETrade Supply cooperates with many OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) agents so as to guarantee a competitive price and the best quality service.
2. ETrade Supply has established the ISO9001 certified QC procedure. For each Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 replacement extended battery, we apply strict cosmetic inspection and functionality test process before packaging and transportation.
3. We invent our own super-protective packaging method to give the maximum protection to the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 extended battery
4. Apart from this part, ETrade Supply supply other Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 replacement parts, such as Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 replacement screen.
Purchasing & Installation Notes
1. Please be kindly noted that ETrade Supply cannot be responsible for any possible damage caused by personal factors.
2. Any corrosive material should be kept away from this Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 battery, and please keep them in a dark and dry environment and do not pile them up.
3. Please do not store Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 extended batteries in high temperature environments as there is a risk of explosion. Do not drop the battery, it may get damaged and leak dangerous materials.
4. It is advisable to dispose of useless Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 replacement batteries properly, in order to protect the environment. Do not put batteries in fire or water.
Customer also bought