OEM Nokia Lumia 928 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly ,Black, With Nokia and Verizon Logo
Screen Size: 4.5 inches
Type of Glass: Corning Gorilla Glass
Type of Screen: Super AMOLED
Type of Connector: Clip
• Nokia has adopted a AMOLED screen made by Samsung as the screen for Nokia Lumia 928. This screen is much thinner, lighter than that screen on Lumia 920.
• At the first glance of these two different digitizer and LCD screen assembles, you will find that the Lumia 928's digitizer and LCD screen assembly looks slimmer than Lumia 920, cause it's 5 mm taller than 920's digitizer and LCD screen assembly.
• Though Lumia 928's screen is taller, the display area is still the same as Lumia 920, a 4.5 inches display.
• Another difference you can figure out is that the microphone phone of Lumia 928 is at the bottom of the screen, while that on Lumia 920 is at the bottom side of the phone.
How to install / Tips:
• Special cellphone repair tools are needed when changing the Nokia Lumia 928 AMOLED display assembly replacement part.• The installation of any new part should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
Shipping & Warranty
Customer also bought