The Global Leader in post sales consumer electronics: parts, accessories, and solutions.
The logistics companies will not be available from Sept. 30th to Oct. 3rd due to Mid-autumn Festival & National Day Holiday. Our website will keep working and orders will be shipped right after the holiday. Thanks for your understanding and support.
OEM Motorola i1 LCD Screen
Resolution: 320 x 480 pixels
Technique Principle: capacitive
Type of connector: plug-in
Product Features & ETS Advantages
1. Motorola i1 is the first Android smartphone for iDEN-based network. Motorola i1 LCD Screen is a great important component of Motorola i1. Any defect of the LCD Display may have impact on the normal performance of the Motorola i1.
2. After constant use, the Motorola i1 LCD Screen will suffer from wear and tear quickly. This LCD Screen Display can resolve all common display problems like discoloration, dead pixels and white screen.
3. This Motorola i1 LCD Screen, which is the original one, is a good replacement part for your scratched, cracked or damaged LCD Screen. Do not hesitate and give your phone a fresh and new look. Wholesale will be greatly welcome and appreciated.
1. ETrade Supply provides OEM Brand New Motorola i1 LCD Screen with high quality and reasonable price.
2. As the first enterprise of the electronics parts service industry to get the ISO9001 certificated QC of quality system, ETrade Supply conducts strict visual inspection and functionality test before package and transportation. Besides, we also invent our own super-protective packaging method to give the maximum protection to the Motorola i1 LCD Screen.
3. Therefore, please rest assured that our product quality is guaranteed. ETS also supplies other Motorola i1 replacement parts, such as Motorola i1 Digitizer Touch Screen.
Purchasing & Installation Notes
1. Handle the flex cable carefully and align during installing the Motorola i1 LCD Screen. Besides, great attention should be paid to put the LCD Screen onto the motherboard since the flex cable is fragile.
2. Fold the flex cable properly. Otherwise, the flex cable will break off, which will influence the performance of LCD Screen.
3. Please be kindly noted that ETS cannot be responsible for any possible damage caused by personal factors. In addition, any corrosive material should be kept away from this Motorola i1 LCD Screen, which shouldn’t be piled up together and should be stored in the dark and dry environment.
Motorola i1 LCD Screen front side bottom part with connector
Motorola i1 LCD Screen rear side bottom part with connector