OEM Motorola Droid Razr M 4G LTE XT907 Battery
Material: Li-ion battery
Country of origin: China
Product Features & ETS Advantages
1. Motorola Droid Razr M 4G LTE XT907 Battery is an important component part of the handset. And after constant use, Droid Razr M 4G LTE Battery may suffer from wear and tear quite quickly.
2. This Motorola Droid Razr M Battery is a perfect replacement part of the original one and an excellent repair part for your broken, cracked or unusable Droid Razr M battery. Do not hesitate and give your phone a fresh and new look. After replacing your broken Droid Razr M Battery with this new one, your phone will work as well as before.
Motorola Droid Razr M 4G LTE XT907 Battery connector
1. ETrade Supply provides OEM Brand New Motorola Droid Razr M 4G LTE XT907 Battery with high quality and reasonable price.
2. As the first enterprise of the electronics parts service industry to get the ISO9001 certificated QC of quality system, ETrade Supply conducts strict visual inspection and functionality test for each Motorola Droid Razr M XT907 Battery before package and transportation. We also invent our own super-protective packaging method to give the maximum protection to the new Battery for Motorola Droid Razr M.
3. Therefore, this Droid Razr M XT907 battery is quality assured. Besides, ETS also supplies other related Motorola replacement parts.
Purchasing & Installation Notes
1. It is advisable to install the Motorola Droid Razr M 4G LTE XT907 battery according to the appropriate installation instructions. Do not tear down, crush, heat or burn the battery. Please read the introductions in operating guide before using the battery.
2. Be kindly noted that ETS cannot be responsible for any possible damage caused by personal factors. In addition, do not use this battery if your phone has been exposed to any water or moisture as it may cause damage to the battery and further damage to your phone.
3. Increasing battery lifetime tips: please charge the battery until it’s full and then remove the charger. You should always use an original charger and never use chargers created for other devices, because they will damage your device.
Shipping & Warranty
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.