OEM LG Optimus T P509, Optimus One P500 Digitizer Touch Screen without Adhesive
Size: 3.2 inches
Type of Screen: Capacitive
Type of connection: buckle
Screen Color: 256K colors
Compatibility: LG Optimus T P509, LG Optimus One P500
Product Features & ETS Advantages
1. LG Optimus One P500 was released in October 2010. It is equipped with a 3.2 inch display with a resolution of 320 x 480.
2. As a great important component part, any defect of the LG Optimus One P500 Digitizer Touch Screen may have impact on the normal performance of the whole device. After constant use, your Optimus One P500 Digitizer Touch Screen may suffer from dead pixels.
3. This is a good replacement part for your scratched, cracked or damaged LG Optimus One P500 Digitizer. Do not hesitate and give you phone a fresh and new look. Wholesale will be greatly welcome and appreciated.
1. ETrade Supply provides OEM LG Optimus One P500 Digitizer Touch Screen with high quality and reasonable price.
2. As the first enterprise of the electronics parts service industry to get the ISO9001 certificated QC of quality system, ETrade Supply conducts strict visual inspection and functionality test for each digitizer before package and transportation. We also invent our own super-protective packaging method to give the maximum protection to the LG Optimus One P500 Digitizer.
3. Therefore, our product is quality assured. Apart from this part, ETS also supplies other related LG Optimus One P500 replacement parts, such as OEM LG Optimus T P509, Optimus One P500 LCD Screen.
Purchasing & Installation Notes
1. Please handle the flex cable carefully during installing the LG Optimus One P500 Digitizer. Besides, great attention should be paid to buckle the digitizer onto the motherboard since the flex cable is fragile.
2. Please be kindly noted that ETS cannot be responsible for any possible damage caused by personal factors. In addition, any corrosive material should be kept away from this LG Optimus One P500 Digitizer Touch Screen, which shouldn’t be piled up together and should be stored in the dark and dry environment.