Important Note: During the installation, please gently handle the IC or resistor on the flex cable to avoid the damage to the display.
Note: The LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly has a scratch on the back. It's just Slight cosmetic issues but Fully functional.
OEM LG Nexus 4 E960 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly
Screen Size: 4.7 inches
Display Type: True HD IPS Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Resolution: 768 x 1280 pixels, 318 ppi pixel density
Connector Type: Clip
Material: Corning Gorilla Glass 2
Compatibility: LG Nexus 4 E960
Country of Origin: China
▪ This LG Nexus 4 replacement screen includes the LCD screen and touch screen digitizer.
▪ This replacement screen is 100% genuine brand new and fits the Nexus 4’s bezel perfectly.
▪ This Nexus 4 screen replacement part is made of the excellent scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 2.
▪ This item is available in black. There is no carrier logo on the surface of this replacement screen for Nexus 4.
Comparision of LG Nexus 4 LCD Assembly and LG Optimus G LCD Assembly
Connector of LG Nexus 4 LCD Assembly and LG Optimus G LCD Assembly
Navigation Key of LG Nexus 4 LCD Assembly and LG Optimus G LCD Assembly
How to Install / Tips:
▪ Be sure to handle the flex cable ribbon carefully, as it is very fragile and is easily damaged.
▪ The installation of any new Nexus 4 part should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
(3)4.0 StarsReviewed by De**Rating
Easy to repair, but needs to be adhered effectively to last another drop.Reviewed by Ju**Rating
Excellent product. My phone looks as good as new. Its as good as the one it came with!Reviewed by Bri**Rating
Got a B stock part with inaccurate/broken digitizer (dead spots) and LCD with dead pixels. Took multiple emails to get a response and then was told to go through manual RMA process which was going to cost me a decent amount of money and no guarantee of getting me money refunded (plus I had to buy a second component of the same type which I was concerned would be of the same quality). Decided to just buy the whole front housing as I had read good reviews about it. Still have this sitting around unused since I can't bring myself to throw something that cost so much in the trash.
Customer also bought