Important Note: During the installation, please gently handle the IC or resistor on the flex cable to avoid the damage to the display.
Note: The LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly has a scratch on the back. It's just Slight cosmetic issues but Fully functional.
OEM LG Nexus 4 E960 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly
Screen Size: 4.7 inches
Display Type: True HD IPS Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Resolution: 768 x 1280 pixels, 318 ppi pixel density
Connector Type: Clip
Material: Corning Gorilla Glass 2
Compatibility: LG Nexus 4 E960
Country of Origin: China
▪ This LG Nexus 4 replacement screen includes the LCD screen and touch screen digitizer.
▪ This replacement screen is 100% genuine brand new and fits the Nexus 4’s bezel perfectly.
▪ This Nexus 4 screen replacement part is made of the excellent scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 2.
▪ This item is available in black. There is no carrier logo on the surface of this replacement screen for Nexus 4.
Comparision of LG Nexus 4 LCD Assembly and LG Optimus G LCD Assembly
Connector of LG Nexus 4 LCD Assembly and LG Optimus G LCD Assembly
Navigation Key of LG Nexus 4 LCD Assembly and LG Optimus G LCD Assembly
How to Install / Tips:
▪ Be sure to handle the flex cable ribbon carefully, as it is very fragile and is easily damaged.
▪ The installation of any new Nexus 4 part should be done by a qualified person. ETS is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
Shipping & Warranty
(3)4 out of 5 starReviewed by Dean
Easy to repair, but needs to be adhered effectively to last another drop.Reviewed by Juan
Excellent product. My phone looks as good as new. Its as good as the one it came with!Reviewed by Brian
Got a B stock part with inaccurate/broken digitizer (dead spots) and LCD with dead pixels. Took multiple emails to get a response and then was told to go through manual RMA process which was going to cost me a decent amount of money and no guarantee of getting me money refunded (plus I had to buy a second component of the same type which I was concerned would be of the same quality). Decided to just buy the whole front housing as I had read good reviews about it. Still have this sitting around unused since I can't bring myself to throw something that cost so much in the trash.
Customer also bought