All parts (except for products which have been specifically noted with "no warranty" on the product description page) are covered with a 100 day warranty.
We require customers to submit a WEA Request,within the “ My Orders” page by logging into your account, for the issue.
The following link is for your reference.
Received Malfunctioning Parts
• Within 100 days after the package has been received:
If products purchased from Etrade Supply.com do not function properly (physical damage or damage caused by installation or incorrect usage are excluded) within 100 days from the delivery date, checked through the shipments tracking information, customers may open a WEA (Warranty Exchange Authorization) for an exchange or refund request.
Received Defective Parts
• Special Returns (DOA, Dead on Arrival):Please refuse the package (from the courier) if it looks like it has been opened or is visibly damaged, and contact us to let us know. If you have accepted a damaged package and the products inside are physically damaged or nonfunctioning please open a WEA (Warranty Exchange Authorization) within 7 days of receipt on our website. You will need to provide the information listed below in the WEA within that 7 day period after you have received the package so that we may file a claim with the shipment carrier in a timely manner:
• Pictures of the front and back of the shipment box.
• Pictures of the front and back of the product that has physical damages.
Note: Failure to provide information regarding DOA (Dead on Arrival) item within 7 days upon receipt will cause the WEA to be denied.Pictures of the front and back of the product that has physical damages.
Wrong parts ordered
• Special Return (Customer ordered wrong parts):
Technically, we hold no responsibility in returning items that were incorrectly ordered, but, that being said, that does not mean we do not want to help our customers in the event this happens. Customers will be responsible for all return shipping fees, and 30% (for refund requests) or 20% (for exchange requests) restocking fees will be charged after we have received and tested the product.
Note: Incorrect item orders that fail to open a WEA within 7 days upon receipt will be denied.
Wrong parts received
• Special Return (Customer received incorrect parts):
If you have received an incorrect item, please take 3 clear photos of the incorrect item with the SKU showing, and open a WEA (Warranty Exchange Authorization) on our website. We will verify the error and fix it as soon as possible.
WEA processing time (within 7 business days)
Depending on the customer’s request (refunding or exchanging), the WEA handling process can be finished within 7 business days after we have received the defective items. If it has been over 7 business days, please send an email to email@example.com, it will be handled immediately and a response will be provided within 24 hours.
These policies are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Unfortunately, some customers have abused our generous return, warranty, and other policies. Accordingly, we will be forced to apply stricter policies to customers who abuse our policies.
• All item(s) being returned must be in original condition, unused, and undamaged.
Otherwise, the WEA will be denied.
• All item(s) that have been returned without first receiving a WEA approval will
• All item(s) being returned without the “ETS” stamp will be denied.
• All item(s) being returned without a WEA (Warranty Exchange Authorization) number on
the outside of the package will be denied.
• All item(s) receive a warranty period of 100 days from the delivery date (checked
throughthe tracking number). The WEA will be denied if the product is over 100 days.