- Home »
- Knowledge Base »
- Policies & Terms »
All defective merchandise, unless otherwise indicated, may be returned for a replacement within 180 days from the original purchase date. The warranty does not cover physically damaged merchandise. All warranty replacements are required to have a RMA(Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
The following link is for your reference.
If product purchased from Etrade Supply does not function properly (physical damage or damage caused by incorrect installation and usage are excluded) within 180 days from the original purchase date. Customers may initiate a RMA for an exchange or refund request.
0 - 30 Days:
All merchandise, unless otherwise indicated, may be returned within thirty (30) days after the original purchase date for a full refund or exchange excluding shipping.
31 - 60 Days:
All merchandise, unless otherwise indicated, may be returned within 31 to 60 days from the original purchase date. Refunded amount will be the current selling price or purchase price, whichever is lower.
61 - 90 Days:
All merchandise, unless otherwise indicated, may be returned within 61 to 90 days from the original purchase date. Refunded amount will be the current selling price or purchase price, whichever is lower, minus 20% processing fee. Refund amount will be given as a coupon (expires 90 days after date issued) to be used at checkout.
No refunds will be given after ninety (90) days from the original purchase date. Customer needs to pay for the difference of the current selling price and original selling price for an exchange.
Received Defective Parts
• Special Returns (DOA, Dead on Arrival):Please refuse the package (from the courier) if it looks like it has been opened or is visibly damaged, and contact us to let us know. If you have accepted a damaged package and the products inside are physically damaged or nonfunctioning please open a RMA(Return Merchandise Authorization) within 7 days of receipt on our website. You will need to provide the information listed below in the RMA within that 7 day period after you have received the package so that we may file a claim with the shipment carrier in a timely manner:
• Pictures of the front and back of the shipment box.
• Pictures of the front and back of the product that has physical damages.
Note: Failure to provide information regarding DOA (Dead on Arrival) item within 7 days upon receipt will cause the RMA to be denied. Pictures of the front and back of the product that has physical damages.
Wrong parts ordered
• Special Return (Customer ordered wrong parts):
Technically, we hold no responsibility in returning items that were incorrectly ordered, but, that being said, that does not mean we do not want to help our customers in the event this happens. Customers will be responsible for all return shipping fees, and 30% (for refund requests) or 20% (for exchange requests) restocking fees will be charged after we have received and tested the product.
Note: Incorrect item orders that fail to open a RMA within 7 days upon receipt will be denied.
Wrong parts received
• Special Return (Customer received incorrect parts):
If you have received an incorrect item, please take 3 clear photos of the incorrect item with the SKU showing, and open a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) on our website. We will verify the error and fix it as quickly as possible.
RMA processing time (within 7 business days)
Depending on customer's request (refund or exchange), the RMA handling process can be finished within 7 business days after the defective items received by ETS. If it has been over 7 business days, please send an email to email@example.com, it will be handled immediately and a response will be provided within 24 hours.
Unfortunately, some customers have abused our generous return, warranty, and other policies. Accordingly, we will be forced to apply stricter policies to customers who abuse our policies.
These policies are subject to change at any time and without notice.
Following terms applies to all refunds and exchange.
• All item(s) being returned must be in original condition with packaging, unused,
and undamaged. Otherwise, the RMA will be denied.
• All item(s) that have been returned without first receiving RMA approval will
• All item(s) being returned without the "ETS" stamp will be denied.
• All item(s) being returned without a RMA (Warranty Exchange Authorization) number on
the outside of the package will be denied.
• All item(s) have a warranty period of 180 days from the original purchase date.
The RMA will be denied if the product is over the 180 day warranty period.
Enter into Mobile Version?