Intermec CN3 Battery (2100 mAh)
Material: Li-ion Battery
Place of Origin: China
Type of Connection: Chip
Product Features & ETS Advantages
1. There are two versions of Intermec CN3 Battery: OEM Thick with 4000mAh and OEM Thin with 2200mAh. The Intermec CN3 battery not only functions as a battery but also a battery door. Compared to Intermec CK31 battery, the Intermec CN3 battery is thinner and has a flat shape.
2. Intermec CN3 battery has a plastic cover. This kind of plastic seems no different from other plastic, but actually this one is made from ABS and PC, which has a strong resistance against pressure, wear and heat.
3. The battery chip, which is OEM imported, is a second important thing of our Intermec CN3 battery. With high capacity, this battery can last longer than the original ones and has a longer life. Also, the lock is very hard and can firmly buckle to the machine.
4. The Intermec CN3 Battery we made is firmly and 100% fit when installing into the Intermec CN3 Barcode Scanner
1. ETrade Supply provides the thin version with a capacity of 2100mAh, which is exclusively supplied by us. We are the only company to develop this mold with great difficulty in manufacturing and materials of high quality. On a premise of having the same quality as the OEM one, our batteries have higher performance cost ratio than the OEM new batteries in the market.
2. ETrade Supply cast a strict quality control over the manufacture of the Intermec CN3 battery. In order to guarantee 100% qualified products, we have tests during the process of production: welding spot test, comprehensive test, charging and discharging test, test on machine and capacity test. After production, we still have eight kinds of test and test it on the machine one last time before package to make sure we have a perfect product.
3. Besides this part, ETrade Supply also supplies other Intermec CN3 parts such as Intermec CN3 Digitizer Touch Screen.
Purchasing & Installation Notes
1. Install the Intermec CN3 Battery well before use.
2. Choose a right charger for LI-ion battery.
3. Pay attention to the temperature and humidity of storage environment.
4. Make sure keep the Intermec CN3 battery away from metals during transportation.
5. Remove the Intermec CN3 battery from the machine or charging device immediately when encounter any abnormal situation during storage or charging.