Intermec CK31 Battery (2400 mAh)
Material: Li-ion Battery
Place of Origin: China
Type of Connection: Contact
Product Features & ETS Advantages
1. The Intermec CN31 battery not only functions as a battery but also a battery door.
2. Compared to Intermec CK30 battery, the Intermec CK31 battery is an upgraded version with a capacity of 2400mAh.
3. The Intermec CK31 battery has a socket at the bottom of the front side while the CK 30 battery not. This design is good to fix the battery firmly.
4. Intermec CK31 battery has a plastic cover. This kind of plastic seems no different from other plastic, but actually this one is made from ABS and PC, which has a strong resistance against pressure, wear and heat.
5. This Intermec CK31 battery adopts the quality classified and sorted Li-ion battery. The contact spot is gilded with good performance.
6. The Intermec CK31 Battery we made is firmly and 100% fit when installing into the Intermec CK31 Barcode Scanner.
1. ETrade Supply is the only one to develop this mold of Intermec CK31 battery because the OEM battery on the market is expensive and with a small amount.
2. ETrade Supply cast a strict quality control over the manufacture of the Intermec CK31 battery. In order to guarantee 100% qualified products, we have tests during the process of production: welding spot test, comprehensive test, charging and discharging test, test on machine and capacity test. After production, we still have eight kinds of test including high-altitude test, mechanical shock test, heat cycle test, and test it on the machine one last time before package to make sure we have a perfect product.
3. Besides this part, ETrade Supply also supplies other Intermec CK31 parts such as Intermec CK31 Digitizer Touch Screen.
Purchasing & Installation Notes
1. Press the buckle when installing to make the Intermec CK31 battery fit well.
2. Choose a right charger for LI-ion battery.
3. Pay attention to the temperature and humidity of storage environment.
4. Make sure keep the Intermec CK31 battery away from metals during transportation.
5. Remove the Intermec CK31 battery from the machine or charging device immediately when encounter any abnormal situation during storage or charging.
Shipping & Warranty
Customer also bought