- Compatible With: iPhone 6
For Apple iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame Replacement - White - Grade S
This item includes these following parts:
1. LCD display and digitizer touch screen;
2. Glass Lens;
3. LCD Front Frame;
4. Ear Speaker Metal Cover.
Notes: 1. Please test the functionality of this item before installation.
2. This iPhone 6 Screen Frame is a little bit Higher than the original one.
Screen Size: 4.7 inches
Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels, 326 ppi pixel density
Display Type: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touch screen, 16M
Protective Material: Shatter proof glass, oleophobic coating
Compatibility: Apple iPhone 6
● This iPhone 6 Screen Replacement includes the components as mentioned above, it does not include the small parts. Please do not confuse it with the iPhone 6 LCD Assembly with Small Parts.
● The Apple iPhone 6 screen replacement is available in black and white, this is the white one.
● This iPhone 6 LCD Assembly is not 100% brand new and original replacement. But we also supply the 100% brand new and original iPhone 6 LCD Assembly.
● This replacement screen is compatible with iPhone 6 only. Please do not confuse it with other version.
How to Install / Tips:
1. After pulling up the screen assembly, don’t raise the screen more than 90° from the rear housing to prevent damage to the flex cables.
2. Unplug the front facing camera’s flex connector, home button flex connector, LCDscreen flex connector and the digitizer flex connector.
3. The flex cables should be gently folded a little bit before installation, but do not use too much force, no kink marks should be seen on the flex cables.
4. Do not force any IC located on the back side of the screen.
5. Plugin the front facing camera’s flex connector, home button flex connector, LCD screen flex connector and digitizer flex connector.
6. When plugging in the connectors, keep the screen within 90˚ of the rear housing.
(18)4.7 StarsReviewed by M** Bro**Rating
So far the only issue is the fit. Doesn't seem to be as flush around the edges as a true OEM screen. Also, the first cable on the digitizer is a bear to get and keep plugged in to he phone. Maybe it's just by big clumsy fingers...
[ ETS Answer ] Sorry for the trouble caused you.
Please kindly note this item is S grade, it is the second high quality level. The S+ grade is the OEM screen, the below item is the OEM screen for iphone 6 lcd screen and digitizer assembly with frame;
If you want to change an OEM item, please create a new order; About the S grade screen, if you do not need any more, please open a RMA process as the following link shows, and then the further solution will be provided to you.
Any problem you have, please send an email to email@example.com , we will deal with it at first time.
http://www.etradesupply.com/knowledge-base/cat/policies-terms/post/rma-process/Reviewed by anonymo**Rating
Good product everything was as describedReviewed by Carl** Lu** Lóp** Pér**Rating
The quality of the display is outstanding, great colors, brightness and mint condition. I had trouble on customs and the package was delayed for 4 week, but Etrade and DHL made their job, with 2 days processing the order, and 3 days to arrive to Mexico.Reviewed by Ecoc** -Huesey** Oeztue**Rating
PerfectReviewed by B** Edmonst**Rating
Excellent quality OEM iPhone parts, with superb packaging which quarantees the part survives the shipping without damage!Reviewed by Liber** Shi**Rating
Very pleased great qualityReviewed by Tyl** Wilkins**Rating
Have had several longevity issues with the Grade S refurbed parts. Sticking with S+ OEM.
[ ETS Answer ] Dear Tyler,
Thank you for your review on etradesupply.
If you are not satisfied with our products, you can open an RMA on our website and then our colleague who responsible for the RMA will follow up your problem.
The following link explains how to get a RMA(Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
If there is anything that we can help you, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day!Reviewed by Cassand** Richi**Rating
The part worked like a charm! Sadly I will be purchasing another part soon....I wonder if I can get a frequent customer discount?!?Reviewed by PE** D**Rating
love this kit, take about 30 mins to do it!Reviewed by Lore** Bosto**Rating
the screen works fine but 1-2 weeks after replacement, the glass comes apart from the screen..
some extra glue between the glass and the frame would fix this problem i guess.
[ ETS Answer ] Dear sir,
Pls note that any defective product you bought from ETS within 180 days can be returned back from original purchasing date. Pls open a WEA process on our website first and after test of the return item
from our QC team, if it is our fault, we will arrange a replacement for you or a refund for you;
Thanks and have a nice day.
Customer also bought