Apple iPad 2 Digitizer Touch Screen Assembly (Wifi Version)
Screen size: 9.7 inches
Technique principle: LED-backlit IPS TFT capacitive
Place of origin: China
Product Features & ETS Advantages
1. iPad 2 is the second generation iPad of Apple. Compared with iPad, iPad 2 is thinner and has two cameras, but they have the same size display. This iPad 2 Digitizer Touch Screen Assembly includes Digitizer Touch Panel, Home Button and Home Button Mounting Assembly.
2. As a great important component part of iPad 2, any defect of the digitizer may have impact on the normal performance of the whole device. After constant use, your iPad 2 Digitizer Panel may suffer from wear and tear quickly.
3. This iPad 2 Digitizer Touch Screen Assembly is a good replacement part for your scratched, cracked or damaged Touch Panel. Do not hesitate and give you phone a fresh and new look. Wholesale will be greatly welcome and appreciated.
1. ETrade Supply provides OEM Brand New iPad 2 Digitizer Touch Screen Assembly with high-quality and reasonable price.
2. As the first enterprise of the electronics parts service industry to get the ISO9001 certificated QC of quality system, ETrade Supply conducts strict visual inspection and functionality test for each iPad 2 Touch Screen before package and transportation. We also invent our own super-protective packaging method to give the maximum protection to the iPad 2 digitizer touch panel.
3. Therefore, our product is quality assured. Besides, ETrade Supply also supplies other related replacement parts, such as iPad 2 LCD Screen.
Purchasing & Installation Notes
1. Make sure you choose the right model before purchasing for fear of causing any trouble. This is the aftermarket version iPad 2 Digitizer Touch Screen Assembly.
2. Please handle install the iPad 2 Digitizer Touch Screen Assembly as gently as possible since it’s very fragile. It’s advisable to replace it according to the repair video if you plan to do it yourself.
3. Please be kindly noted that ETS cannot be responsible for any possible damage caused by personal factors. In addition, do not pile them up together, because too much pressure may cause them damaged.
Shipping & Warranty
Customer also bought